CREATIVE DIGITAL FREELANCER
Who am I?
If you are looking for an experienced, knowledgeable, reliable and creative marketing professional; someone who cares about your business and wants to help it grow, you have come to the right place!
I have over 25 years experience in design, marketing and IT which gives me a unique insight into digital design and marketing. All of the work I do for you will be creative but will also tick all the boxes in terms of the technical aspects required.
I love working with small and medium sized businesses, helping them to grow and flourish. I understand what it’s like to run a small business. I know it comes with it’s challenges, as well as the highs and lows. I understand about lack of budget and time to invest in your marketing, but I have also seen what effective marketing communications can do to help a small business develop and blossom.
Why work with me?
Everything I do is focused on achieving my clients’ goals: I’m a true creative spirit, but with a thoroughly commercial mind. You’ll get the full benefit of my professional experience and qualifications. I hold a CIM Diploma in Digital Marketing and have recently completed Hubspot’s Content Marketing Certification.
My clients say they love the fact that I “own” the projects I work on. You really can give it all to me to get on with, trusting that it will be done with attention to detail and professionalism. You can then rest assured that part of your business is looked after, giving you the freedom to get on with what matters.
More About Me
- Heading up my own creative agency for over 15 years, where I develop marketing communications strategies, websites and other design work for clients’ brands
- Setting up and maintaining an online retail business (Rachel’s Vintage & Retro), selling vintage kitchenalia, vintage gifts, and collectables both from my own ecommerce website and also via online marketplaces such as Ebay and Etsy
- Gaining experience within large companies – holding roles including Head of Social Media
- Working as an IT project manager and support engineer
- Working for a commercial printing business, on the production side.
View my CV
find me on social media
I am a strong advocate of lifelong learning / continuing professional development and I simply can’t wait to learn something new. Throughout my career I have kept my qualifications and knowledge up to date as and when needed. Here are some of the qualifications and courses I am currently, or have completed:
- Open University – BA (Hons) English Literature and Creative Writing (in progress 2019 – 2025)
- Writers Bureau – Creative Writing (in progress 2019)
- Writers Bureau – Copywriting (2018)
- CIM Diploma in Digital Marketing (2013)
- City & Guilds Web Page Design (2005)
- Microsoft Systems Engineer (2000)
- NVQ Computing (1997)
- City & Guilds Desktop Publishing (1993)